Check out the natural beauty, extreme sports, and historic colonial cities of northern Argentina on this 5 day and 4 night excursion. Starts every Sunday.
- Day 1: Arrive in Tucumán, accommodations at pre-arranged hotel, afternoon free.
- Day 2: City Tour at 4:00pm. Trip around the city to visit the historic district and surroundings, Casa Histórica, Plaza Independencia, Iglesia Catedral,religious temples, Mseums, Teatro San Martín, The Legislature, Parque 9 de Julio, Plaza Alberdi, Yerba Buena.
- Day 3: Meet up at 8:00am. Excursion by bus through la Quebrada de los Sosas, through the National Park, the Menhires at la Villa de Mollar, and then crossing the Dique la Angostura, arriving at Tafi del Valle, traveling around all of the village. Continuing, the trip arrives at the highest point of altitude of the journey, which is named El Infiernillo (3042 mts, or about 9980 feet), then entering the Amaicha del Valle, the Ruins of Quilmes, and culminating at Cafayate (Salta) where we will visit the famous winery. Then you will enjoy a Trip to las Dunas, Quebrada de Las Conchas, Anfiteatro y Garganta del Diablo. Arriving at the capital of Salta. Accommodations pre-arranged with hotel.
- Day 4: City Tour around the beautiful city of Salta.
- Day 5: Dropoff transfer to your transportation out.
- Airport (or bus, train station) Pickup and Dropoff.
- Price doble base.
- Trip with breakfast.
- Hotels in Tucumán.
- Hotels in Salta.
This trip doesn't include transportation Buenos Aires -Tucuman, Tucuman - Buenos Aires.Back to all trips